Ie was supposed to just be a naming language for use in my Shard-verse stories, but me being me, it’s grown a bit. I’m trying to restrain myself because I don’t need another big project AND I still can’t actually make names in it.
Since it’s a lot simpler than Ŋyjichɯn, being an isolating language, I’ll be doing a bunch at a time. I’ll give the IPA in parentheses.
- zŭ4xō4b – ornament, decoration (zu˧.χəp˧)
- cĭ6zu1 – name, title, to call (tʃy˧˩˥.zʊ̜˥)
- tyōu5 – flower, bloom (thjəʊ̜˧˥)
- diu1 – keep, possess, hold (tiŭ˥)
- diu1-wŭĭ7j – writing, to write (tiŭ˥.ɰuyj˩). From diu1 + ŭĭ7j (word)