#31. Is your character right-, left-handed, or ambidextrous? More complicated than that?
- Wild Rush – left-handed. Can shoot and throw with either hand.
- Daisy – right-handed, unless she’s been around Wild Rush for a long time (I’m really trying not to spoil stuff about her but it’s haaaaarrrd…)
- Delia – primarily right-handed, but good with either for sports / fighting stuff.
- Joel – taught himself to be ambidextrous, but better with his right
- Charles – right-handed
- Andre – right-handed, somewhat ambidextrous. Can shoot with either hand.
- Techrat – ambidextrous, a little better with his right
- Gimmick – left-handed
#9 Who do they trust?
- Wild Rush – not very many people and he’s fast to distrust. He trusts Daisy unconditionally and pretty much trusts Charles and Andre.
- Daisy – Wild Rush, Charles, Andre. She’s pretty quick to trust, even though she should know better.
- Delia – Depends on the situation. Joel, of course. Her business partners and friends, if it’s not superhero stuff. The police chief, Donna Cooper.
- Joel – his mom, most people
- Charles – Andre & Daisy, not a whole lot of other people.
- Andre – Charles & Daisy, not a whole lot of other people.
- Donna Cooper – she only trusts people so far, because she’s been burned so many times. It take a lot to earn her trust and not a lot to lose it.