In no particular order:
- To get to 500 words / lexicon entries, not counting affixes (I currently have 371 lexicon entries, but that’s including affixes)
- Write up a working grammar
- Sketch out the culture beyond ‘they live in the forest’
- Make a map of the area
- Fix all the words I’ve marked as needing change
- Redo the family words
- Translate the Babel Text and at least two other long passages (I’m not sure what).
- Write up enough lessons that I can pick it back up when I want to
After that, I’ll probably be burnt out on conlanging for a while, but if not, I want to fix up one of my other languages (something simpler, sheesh – probably Ylis, which is basically the English of Thundera) and then working on splitting Ŋyjichɯn into two dialects, which will mostly just be vocabulary changes.
I know probably no one cares, but I’ve uploaded a new version of the tiddlywiki. As always, and more visibly now, it’s a work in progress.